Friday, June 24, 2005

Taking a break

Im taking a break, im devoting all my creative talent to my novel so I won't be posting any poems for awhile. Although I might post one, im working on one and i might finish it, but it'll be awhile till I post another poem. If you're wondering about my novel i just started working on it and i have lots of work to do, though if you want to read some of it once i get the first few chapters done just ask. If you're also wondering what genre it is its going to be Medieval Fantasy, I like the fourteenth century and if you have a problem with it........BRING IT ON BEOTCH!

4 comments:

fishie said...

I LOVE MEDIEVAL BOOKS, SO I WANT TO READ IT, OK! :) AND GOOD LUCK!

Gimp said...

Lord of the rings type stuff? Fun...Have you ever read the Rune Lords seires? its pretty good

Breezer said...

no i haven't...i should look it up sometime....

Gimp said...

I can led you them when you get back