Monday, June 13, 2005

Should I...?

She was my friend,
She was my ear,
She was the shoulder I leaned on.
That all changed,
when the Witch came around,
took her choice and refused the rest.
I was shoved away, insulted beyond measure
yet my 'friend' didn't do a thing,
she sat there,
laughed at the Witch's jokes,
looked away when she insulted me,
until I couldn't take it anymore.
I walked away.
And now my 'friend' wants forgiveness,
to come back,
to try to repair the damage,
yet its beyond repair.
She grabs her tape and glue,
yet i am beyond repair,
she tore me to pieces,
ripped out my heart,
and put it on display.
Yet she dares to ask for forgiveness,
Shall I dare give it to her....

~Breezy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i can understand losing a good friend but always look an the bright side and things always seem to get better. today just today i felt like i was losing a friend and it sucks. i open up and get hurt later down the road. i give them chances but they rarely take it. its hard but not easy. you can get through it all but it gets better as u go