Wednesday, June 15, 2005

I Want...

I want to let it all go and never have to feel this ever again,
I hate you all you make me want to kill my self
and never get up just to see that ugly sun every day.
I want to go to my world of black and belonging.
To see faces that show the look of "I am accepted" and will not be judge or pushed aside.
I want you all dead you caused this pain that breaths inside my chest,
It is so bad i can no longer hold it in
It wants out and to hurt you all.
Make you all go through the same misery I had to face.
I wake evey morining with the same look on my face
I had told you all loud and clear that i was never happy but
None of you took the time to listen or take a look.
You all want me just to sit there and not say a word and listen to these petty little problems. Well at least you all have some one to love you or care about you
Or at lest pretend i have nothing you all ignore me.
Never say a word or use a phone i hate you all i want you all dead to get away from me
And never come back.

1 comment:

JB said...

WHOA!! Take it easy there Breezy, you ok?