Monday, June 13, 2005

Him

I dont close eyes now he might just attack
As I look to the front he may pounce on my back
oh no i can sense him, i can tell he is seeing
every move i make, i know he is beaming
laughing, plotting, i know what he wants
hes been after this, its blood that he wants
dark slits for eyes and a gash for a mouth
he might use my body for his next housemangled face,
yet features so clear draw a slight breath, but still he will hear
he'll draw from me life, i am his host, like a parasite, unnoticed by most
I dont let my guard down, not for a second
carelessness, to him i've just beckoned
he smells me and tastes me he feeds off my fear
miles away, so quick, now hes here
you may think im crazy, but you are just dumb
hey, he doesnt want you...i am the one.

~Breezy

No comments: