Wednesday, December 28, 2005

As my days on holiday shorten
My thoughts continue to darken
They turn to what I must face
I cannot keep pace
I wish not to go back
Courage is what I lack
I do not wish to tell you passed
How I was harassed
Yet mother I must
For you I trust
I know you love him
But the truth is dim
You must know it
As I fight the bit
I know I must tell you
What is true
That your love did something
That I would wish on no other human being
He did not do the worst
Yet my bubble he did burst
I could never hate him
I am not that dim
But I must finally tell
I hope you won't yell
Those moments I never hoped to relive
He held me captive
In heart and mind I am hurt
But I do not wish for comfort
I just wanted it to dissapear
Those thoughts never to come near
Yet everynight I can't sleep
Fearing what will creep
Into my dreams and haunt me
I just wanted to be left be
~Breezy

1 comment:

Jack said...

I'm sorry Breezy, always here for you