Wednesday, December 14, 2005

I feel so lost
I forgot the cost
Of living this life
Of solving this strife
I thought I wouldn't be caught
I thought I had been taught
Never to become confused
Always know what needed to be used
To never lose track of the goal
Never let battle take its toll
I was taught to never be found
Yet here I lie on the ground
Your sword upon my throat
I had been taught to never gloat
Yet I couldn't resist
Gave into the deadly tempest
Let information leak
Gave it a little tweak
Yet still you hesitated
Knowing I had been blooded
Because you had let emotions factor
Let me pierce your armor
Now i had you in my web
Knowing you were dead
Only a fraction of a second
Passed before I embedded
My knife hilt deep
The blood began to seep
As you fell into the snow
Nobody shall know
That it is I who did it
It is I who threw the hit
I killed you
I was never true
Yet in killing you
I killed myself

~Breezy

3 comments:

JB said...

bravo, that is a really good one Breezy. I really got into it. Good job.

Breezer said...

Why thank you, I think thats the highest compliment I've ever received from you

Jack said...

Yeah I really like this poem too, I think it is my favorite