Monday, January 16, 2006

Everyday you see me
Not knowing what has come to be
Those of you who know
Seeing I had lost my glow

I act like nothing is wrong
Acting so headstrong
You never see the real me
The one that hates to be

I hide the self that wants to cry
The one that can only deny
That anything is up
All these emotions are going to erupt

Yet I hold it together
I can hardly bear
To go to school
I use it as a rule

Nobody ever sees
When I break my boundries
When I can't hold it back
When I can't keep track

I can't keep it together
My sanity has become looser
I can't keep hold of reality
Im inching towards insanity

Yet sometimes I feel
It'd be easier to deal
If I was surrounded by rubber walls
Stuck in mindless thrall

~Breezy

1 comment:

Jack said...

wow, this one is deep, very nice, I like it, I know exactly how you feel, i envy this poem