Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Wall

I think of all the years
I have been closed-up
Shed all these tears
With this wall builtup

Then you came along
And stole my heart
The wall had been up so long
And you ripped it apart

That wall was taken down
Stone by stone it fell
I thought I was gunna drown
In all these emotions gushing in

They attacked me from all sides
Making me wanna scream, cry
They ripped apart my insides
They made me wanna die

But I kept pushing on
Day by day becoming stronger
Waiting for the dawn
When I would wait no longer

1 comment:

Jack said...

Nice
I like you you make it sound like the walls are tearing you apart
it is very complex
and I love it
it makes you think of walls that have these claws that rip out your inside
which is cool, and it shows how you have been feeling
then a guy comes and rips it down and frees you
it paints an image in my mind, and that is very cool