Friday, October 28, 2005

Into my hole I go
Never have I felt so low
Life so complicated
I've never felt less solid
This pain is so strong
I can't hold on for long
I try to distance myself
Before I hurt myself
I cry whenever I see your face
Yet in this crawlspace
I can not live without you
This pain so fresh and new
Everyday it gets harder
To pull back from the dagger
Day by day I grow weak
Life seems so bleak
I look around my new home
Soon it will become my tomb
These walls are closing in
I am dying within

~Breezy
(please comment)

4 comments:

Gimp said...

nice, very dark but written pretty well

Jack said...

I like it, but if you are troubled, lets break down these enclosing walls together.

Anonymous said...

Dying is spelled with a 'y'.

musicfreek13579455 said...

i think i know what this is about..................and you can't say i don't read these