Thursday, October 27, 2005

This pain is unbearable
I feel so horrible
I wanna crawl into a hole
And lose my soul

My passion is gone
I am withdrawn
Im stuck in my dream
I just wanna scream

Yet you have been there
All through this nightmare
You have waited patiently
Acted so lovingly

Yet until now I haven't realized
What has been waiting to suprise
You have always been there
Wanting to help me repair

I have realized I don't deserve
One so unreserved
You are way to kind
I have lost my mind

~Breezy

3 comments:

Jack said...

I love it Breezy,
thank you so much
: )

Anonymous said...

Poor little Breezer...

...you ever get that feeling that you're coated in peanut butter and a monkey is chasing you down, trying to bite off your feet because that's his favorite thing to eat, and you try to run away, but with each step, more and more peanut butter coats your legs until you can't move anymore?

...yeah, me too.

Jack said...

I can beat that Little,
do you ever have that feeling where you are watching Pee Wee Hermans Playhouse and Paul Reubons has gone insane and he won't stop playing games with you, and you want him to stop, but you can't change the channel because your mind is locked on the imaginary world he has built that wants to take you back into time when you were a child and make you forget your future as you have planned it.
"Lets imitate reality...insanity."