Monday, August 29, 2005

War of Nothing

The unmistakable sound
Of bodies hitting the ground
Genocide through suicide
Heads held high, full of pride
Another 50 dead in the street
Blood gushing from heads to feet
What can we do? Run as fast as we can?
Or should we drop a nuke on Iran?
Nothing we do will ever succeed
Sitting at home, waiting to bleed
It's a crazy situation where no one wins a fight
Blowing the shit out of us is the terrorists delight
They don't even have a worthy cause
They're just fucked up in the head
They never bothered to stop or pause
To think am I better off dead
So what the fuck do they want?
To forever tarnish the name of Islam?
If Allah was real I'm sure he'd be saying
You're in shit now boys it's no use praying
What is it they think they achieve?
In what fucking God do they believe?
Our time on earth is limited
Why waste it all getting dead
I'm not a hippy dancing with flowers
I don't believe in global superpowers
You know something
This is a war of nothing
I don't care if you blow yourself up
As long as your kind is all that dies
If you hate this world why don't you fuck off!
And leave your corpses to the flies
Now I dub thee a cunt
Nothing more than a piece of junk
You consider yourself a fucking martyr
But I know your not because I'm smarter
Ideals changing as fast as the seasons
Killing us all without any reasons
Feeding off our prolonged misery
To you it must feel heavenly
Alas, those assholes are winning the war
Invisible enemies whom we can't ignore
Why did I have to grow up in generation hate
Can I save the world before it's too late?

No comments: