Thursday, August 25, 2005

My Rising Sun

Rolling off the sunset,
Flowing with the sands.
Living life the fullest,
With emptiness in hands.

Raised upon the promise,
That someone guards my soul.
But after this last hour,
I wonder where to go.

The sun has set upon my face,
And left me in the night.
And in this darkest moment,
He comes and shines so bright.

The weight across my shoulders,
Could crush the average man.
But I contain the one thing,
And with love I withstand.

Always they’re within me,
Never far from sight.
He is what I live for,
He carries me through night.

Nothing that I ever do,
Could equal what he’s done.
All I have is my love for him,
He is my rising sun.

2 comments:

Gimp said...

Very nice. Did you write it?

Breezer said...

Sadly no, i got it of an internet site i couldn't find out the dudes name