Monday, February 20, 2006

I cried myself to sleep last night
Finally realizing you were right
I could never handle this
Missing everything possible to miss
I miss it all way too much
I am beginning to lose touch
He says I will never come back
Knowledge is what he lacks
He can not hold me here
Away from what I hold dear
I will escape this prison
Just wait till i make the decision
At first I hated it
Always fought the bit
Then I fond theatre
Now I will not deter
I promise you now
Today I make a vow
I will gain what I lack
I will come back
~Breezy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brilliant Breezy, This is by far one of your best poems that you have written to date.I hope that you do come back to all of your freinds and me because we all know this is where you belong. Not down there in California.

~~Bucky

Jack said...

Very nice Breezy, really like it, beautiful! Keep it up hun.

Jack said...

You know i'm always here for you Breezy