Tuesday, November 15, 2005

You tell me no,
I wish for yes,
You don’t want to bring pain,
You wish for what’s best,
I day-dream, think, and wonder all about you,
I truly don’t know how I’d live without you,
Me and my dad, we get into fights,
But it’s the thought of you
that keeps me going through these nights,
You don’t understand how I feel, or maybe you do,
My point is, I Love You
I dream of the day that you’ll say yes,
I can’t believe I’m getting this off my chest,
The pain you would impart wouldn’t be bad,
No I wouldn’t like it, but eventually I shouldn’t be sad
We would still be friends, nothing more,
My heart wouldn’t be screaming, crying, and sore,
These are my emotions, believe it or not,
Please don’t leave this world,
You’re all that I’ve got.

~Anonymous

5 comments:

Jack said...

Nice poem, I really like it, whoever wrote it

Breezer said...

I didn't write, I just liked it and figured I'd post it

Anonymous said...

i know who wrote it.........(not just a poem found on the internet, from a kid at our school)

Anonymous said...

Ode for JB

She had no solid reasons
Only grasping air
She had no responsibility
Only unfocuses cares
She might claim her faith
But her faith isn't about you
She played the game selfishly
And you were the one who got screwed.

Jack said...

Hey now come on,
lets not start this bull shit, whoever anonymous is. Be nice